AMAZON CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
Top Rated | 10+ Years Experience Helping Companies Thrive on Amazon Quicker & Easier
SELLING ON AMAZON IS VERY COMPLEX. THERE ARE LOTS OF COSTLY MISTAKES TO BE MADE. I MAKE IT EASY.
I HELP YOU TO STOP LOSING SALES & START DRIVING CONVERSIONS WITH AMAZON CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION:
YOU CAN EXPECT:
WHO YOU’RE WORKING WITH:
Tanner Rankin Author, Speaker, Founder, Consultant
For over 10 years as an author, speaker & founder of The Source Approach – eCommerce Consultancy and Referazon – Instantly Find Amazon Influencers, Tanner has helped brands & retailers make eCommerce their strength quicker & easier.
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
GETTING STARTED IS EASY:
What is “the Source Approach?”
- The Source Approach is a method or “approach” that I’ve developed over a decade to source the most efficient & effective strategy to:
- Get Traffic
- Convert Sales
What Sort of Company Do You Add The Most Value To With Amazon Conversion Rate Optimization?
- You have a team, big or small, are building one, or even a solo operation.
- Your company executes at a high level and are experts in your industry, you know your customer and your product, but are not as experienced in eCommerce & Amazon.
- You may not have the budget to be able to benefit from bringing in an experienced eCommerce director at $150,000 – $200,000+ annually.
- Instead, you are looking for someone with comprehensive experience to add value by meeting with you and your team weekly to significantly drive your eCommerce & Amazon performance from your existing team.
- You want to eliminate unnecessary expenditures by knowing what to focus on, how to execute effectively the first time as well as hands-on help.
Do You Only Work With Companies In The US?
- Nope! I work with companies all over the world across many time zones. FYI: I am in New York, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
How Many Projects Do You Work On At A Time?
- I only take on 10 – 15 projects at a time depending on their complexity and if we’re a good fit for each other. I want to make sure I am able to contribute in a meaningful way that adds value and also that the project has the resources necessary to be successful.
Do You Guarantee Results?
- I do not guarantee results. I firmly believe you should be wary of anyone guaranteeing results. That being said, I do guarantee experience, effort & accountability. Any project we work on together, you will have access to significant expertise that will mitigate costly mistakes, shorten the path to success and add a proven & tested contributor to your team.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
- Easy come easy go. Certain conversion rate optimization campaigns or advertising benefits can be seen immediately where SEO, Influencer Marketing & Social Media campaigns can take 6 months to a year to see significant results.
How Do You Measure Success?
- YOU measure success. Whether that be top of line growth like brand awareness or bottom -line like increasing profitability. Each business has different goals for different projects. You tell me what is a successful project for you. Success for me is success for you.
Why is Price Not Listed?
- No two projects are the same. There are single product companies and there are multiple thousand SKU companies. There are highly competitive industries and there are industries where you are the only player in the space. I give you above & beyond service that is tailored to YOU, to meet & exceed YOUR goals.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- I accept:
- Credit Cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discovery)
- Invoices are sent via email on the 1st of the month, can be paid electronically and are net 15 terms.
Do You Do Proposals?
- No, I offer the same value to every great company that I work with by providing “The Source Approach” to quickly & easily make eCommerce your strength.
How Long Have You Been At This?
- I have been involved in consulting, Amazon, eCommerce, digital marketing & SaaS for over 10 years but I am actually a 3rd generation consultant.
Where Are You Located?
- I hang my hat in Buffalo, NY but am a bit of a digital nomad in that luckily, I can do this from anywhere in the world and tend to travel & work a lot.